Malaysia has a lot to offer for travelers, both from a cultural and flora/fauna perspective. Jungles, temples, watersports, historical sites, festivals; there is something to be found for everyone.
Some of the highlights are:
- Kuala Lumpur: shopping, Petronas Twin Towers, festivals (such as Thaipusam)
- Borneo: hiking Mount Kinabalu, watching Orang-utans in Sepilok Orangutan Sanctuary, exploring the Gunung Mulu National Park (Unesco)
- Jungle trekking in the Taman Negara
- Strolling the tea plantations and trails in the Cameron Highlands
- Cultural sightseeing and relaxing in Langkawi
- Enjoying the peaceful Pulau’s