Malta has plenty of interesting culture and ancient history to explore. A few highlights are:
- The capital, Valletta, has lots of history and architecture
- Mdina. The jewel in Malta’s crown
- Ħaġar Qim & Mnajdra Temples.
- Hypogeum. Mysterious underground necropolis
- The Blue Lagoon
- Popeye Village (Sweethaven Village), a group of rustic and ramshackle wooden buildings located at Anchor Bay which was built as a film set for the 1980 film Popeye (starring Robin Williams)
Apart from Culture and sightseeing, Malta has good facilities for relaxing (i.e. Spa’s), wining & dining.